CLASSIC CENTRAL EUROPE
2 Budapest, 2 Vienna, 3 Prague
from Euro 640 to Euro 2.160
Escorted Package is from 2 to 8 person
SMALL PRIVATE GROUP
DATES & PRICES
INCLUDED OPTIONAL TOURS
*** We kindly inform you that during city tours, the entrance fees to the Cathedral, Parliament or etc. are excluded.
Sightseeing in Budapest:
– In Buda side, visit Gellert Hill a magnificent panoramic view of Budapest,
– In Buda side, visit Castle Hill to see the 13th century Matthias Coronation Church, you can have a coffee at Fisherman’s Bastion that has a panoramic view of the city (especially the Parliament) and the Royal Palace nest to Hungarian symbol the bird Turul,
– In Pest side, seeing the largest in Europe, the Great Synagogue,
– In Pest side, visit Heroes’ Square, featuring the Millennium Memorial,
– In Pest side, stop at Parliament
– In Pest side, seeing St. Istvan Cathedral and visit the walking street Vaci utca, here you can have a coffee and taste the Hungarian cakes in historic café Gerbeaud
– Other sights such as Danube River, Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Freedom Bridge, Margaret Bridge and Margaret Island (on Danube) will be seen.
– And during the sightseeing or late evening we will take you to the historical, the magnificent New York Café, you should definitely have a cafe or cake.
Sightseeing in Vienna:
– Because of the timing, the Summer Palace (Schöbrunn) will be seen next day.
– First we will stop at The Hundertwasserhaus which is one of Vienna’s most visited buildings and has become part of Austria’s cultural heritage. It is an apartment house, built after the idea and concept of Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser with architect Joseph Krawina as a co-creator. There is also a passage, is called Hundertwasser Village, transformed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser to hold gift shops and a cafe.
– Later drive along the famous Ring street (5,5 km circle) and view the Empress Maria Theresia Monument, Museum Quarters, Parliament, City Hall, University, Votive Church and former Stock Exchange,
– When we are circling Ring street, we will stop across City Hall, the famous café Landtmann (since 1873), you can taste the best Vienna cakes,
– Next, walk through the State Opera House and to Kärntnerstrasse (Vienna’s most famous shopping street) and to St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Graben (street of brand boutiques) and on this street at café Demel (since 1786), you can taste their home made cakes, especially with marzipan, than continue to the Hofburg courtyards.